Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gunslinger outfits Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda!

I can't tell you how much fun I had working with anchors Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda, along with Jennifer, the producer of The Today Show this past week! I outfitted them for a pre-recorded Today Show in Texas which will be broadcast with an additional live segment in San Antonio on Wednesday morning, July 29th. I will outfit them again that morning, too! The girls came out to Bandera and kicked their heels up at 11th Street Cowboy Bar Thursday night and then we filmed all day at The Dixie Dude Ranch on Friday. Both of them were hysterical...so down to earth and friendly...we gave them a big Texas welcome!

1 comment:

  1. We were at the taping this morning, Kathie Lee held my baby and then we were on the boat.

    At any rate they were so sweet and precious and down to earth!

    I loved their outfits and look forward to visiting your store!

    ReplyDelete

Followers