Monday, October 19, 2009

Cowgirl Hall of Fame Museum

I just had a fabulous time watching four amazing, inspirational cowgirls get inducted at The Cowgirl Hall of Fame Museum in Ft. Worth on Friday. A special thanks to Cowboys and Indians Magazine for inviting me to be a part of their table along with fellow advertisers. All of the tables were so creatively decorated in a western theme by various organizations, stores, and individuals. Laura Bush spoke and the food provided by The Reata was incredible, especially for a banquet (by the way...I stopped in their downtown location for dinner there, also...and had one of the best margaritas ever...also elk sausage over cheese grits...jalepeno/cilantro soup...Texas goat cheese salad...hungry yet? You MUST try it if you're in Ft. Worth or near the original site in Alpine). I hit all my favorite shopping spots in Sundance Square...time to head back to Bandera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers